IT Solutions & Services
Index IT, offers a complete suite of IT services and solutions for businesses. We specialize in technology and IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses, as well as enterprises, but we can create a custom solution for your business at every stage in between.
Our certified technicians and expert support staff are here to help you manage the daily operations of your business, protect what’s most important and enable you to scale with customer demand.
Backup, Storage, Cyber Security, Disaster Recovery, Server monitoring, Endpoint, & more. Integrated solutions to keep your business communications running smoothly.
Our complete cyber protection approach includes:
• Backup and disaster recovery
• Continuous Data Protection
• Proactive ransomware protection
• Protection from advanced threats and zero-day attacks
• Behavioral and signature-based anti-malware and anti-virus
• URL filtering
• Endpoint management including vulnerability assessment and unified patch management
• Threat alerts
• Secure file sync and share
• Data notarization
• Secure data storage
While backups are still essential for restoring your data, they’re not enough to protect your business alone. You need to adopt a comprehensive cyber protection approach to help mitigate the risks associated with today’s modern threats.
Building a security foundation for your organization by choosing the right product or service is the first step. But developing a forward-thinking corporate cybersecurity strategy is key to long-term success.
All-in-one, easy to use security for businesses with IT generalists who take care of a range of IT-related tasks, including security.
• No extra server or software deployment costs. Hosted in the cloud.
• Protection for any device – with free mobile device security
• Instant protection with predefined security policies
• Threat visibility and investigation powered by EDR
Things work better when they work together.
83% of IT managers say malware threats are harder to stop compared to last year. Why? Because cybercriminals connect multiple techniques in their advanced attacks, but most security products still work in isolation. It’s time to evolve. Synchronized Security is the world’s first – and best – cybersecurity system. Endpoint, network, mobile, Wi-Fi, email, and encryption products, all sharing information in real time and responding automatically to incidents:
• Isolate infected endpoints, blocking lateral movement
• Restrict Wi-Fi for non-compliant mobile devices • Scan endpoints on detection of compromised mailboxes
• Revoke encryption keys if a threat is detected
• Identify all apps on the network
And with everything controlled through the Sophos Central cloud-based security platform, management is a breeze.
IT infrastructure management service (IMS)
Is about administering and managing technology, information and data in a proactive way. Its scope ranges from the desktop to networking, storage, data, security and cloud-based services - not forgetting the people employed to keep everything working.
• Acronis runs a global network of cloud data centers, providing a broad range of data protection services and solutions. Reliable Acronis data centers follow the highest safety and security standards.
• Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud unites backup and next-generation, AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management in one solution. Integration and automation provide unmatched ease for service providers — reducing complexity while increasing productivity and decreasing operating costs.
• Create intelligent, cloud-native innovations and manage them consistently across all of your environments.
• On-premises, hybrid, multicloud, or at the edge—create secure, future-ready cloud solutions on Azure
Hardware & Networking
Laptops, Desktops, Workstations, Servers, Storages, Printers and Imaging devices, Parts and accessories, Tablets, Smart-Devices, All network components, Wired and Wireless, Data Center Solutions and more.
Migrations can quickly overwhelm IT teams. The process can be long and difficult, and additional staffing or training may be required. Often, unknown dependencies and technical incompatibilities are revealed — leading to delays and downtime that hurt your bottom line.
Index IT’s migration services help you safely and securely move workloads with minimal disruption to your core business functions. We mitigate the risk of data corruption by deploying best practices, such as application dependency mapping, to ensure successful workload and application transfers.
We have a range of customer services to assist customers in making cost effective and correct use of a product. It includes assistance in planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, disposal of a product, and service contracts.